Together with our partner TECO, Marine Care offers and supplies a wide range of services in the field of cargo transfer and "over-top" discharge. Our service is ranging from discharge and cleaning of disabled ships to normal stripping of highly viscous products with submersible hydraulic-driven pumps.
Below are a number of products we can transfer for you:
- Oils, fuels & crude oil
- Chemicals like aromatic and aliphatic, acids & alkalines
- Liquefied gases like butane, propane & ammonia
- Highly viscous products like molasses, palm oils, stearine & cold heavy fuel oil
- Easily solidifying products like natural latex
- Sludge mixed with abrasive grit, rags, plastic sheet, bolts, stones and other impurities up to 50 mm
Our operators have more than 30 years experience with portable equipment and have a unique pumping system that complies with all relevant safety requirements, including explosion proof constructions. The equipment supplied includes independent diesel-driven aggregates and therefore we are able to work under any circumstances. All efforts have been made to keep the weight and dimension to a minimum to ensure economical transport, even by air.
The equipment supplied is serviced and maintained to the highest standard of safety and reliability in our own workshops, thus keeping the cost down and putting us in the position to offer very competitive prices.